2021 - 2022 Transportation Application
If your child will require transportation services for the upcoming school year, please submit an application. All forms must be in by July 19th.
- Eligible Students: Students who reside within the boundaries of their home school, but outside that school's designated walking area (outside of the 1-mile radius).
- Transportation routes to/from the Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) will be reinstated, effective on the first day of school, July 28, 2021.
- You can continue to complete the form after July 19th, but there will be a delay in response time. The Transportation Dept. will respond to applications as quickly as possible.
- You need to fill an application for EACH child.
- English Form: CLICK HERE
- Spanish Form/Formulario en Español para recibir servicios de transporte: HAGA CLÍC AQUÍ
- Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Form: CLICK HERE
All eligible Crane Elementary and Middle School students who are planning to ride a bus MUST REGISTER to receive a student ID card for bus service.
Registration forms are available by clicking on the Bus Registration tab to the left, at your child’s school or at the Crane District Office.
If your students will need bus service from MCAS or a daycare/sitter, please go to the registration tabs at the left. Complete the appropriate form and return it to the Transportation Department
If your student will not be using bus service, please do not submit a registration form.
Bus ID Card Update
Bus ID cards have been and are continuing to be printed for students who were registered for bus service. Equipment has now been installed that will scan the ID cards. The scanner will alert the driver if a student is not on the bus roster and will also allow real time bus & rider information. We have been waiting for all the necessary components to connect the system with our routing software. Now that is complete, we will begin the training process and hope everything will be functional soon.