The Governing Board welcomes the public, including district staff, parents, and community members, to its meetings. Regular meetings are held according to the published meeting schedule beginning at 5:00 p.m. at the Crane District Services Center, 930 S. Avenue C, Yuma, Arizona. Meeting agendas (Public Meeting Notices) are available on-line, and posted at each school and the District Office, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
As part of their regular Crane Governing Board meeting on August 10, 2021, the Crane Governing Board conducted a public hearing to provide interested stakeholders the opportunity to voice their opinions, questions and concerns on a potential adoption of a sex education program available from the Yuma County Health Department. At the September 14, 2021, Crane Governing Board meeting, a public hearing will again take place. These hearings are meant to satisfy the 60-day period of review and inquiry required before the governing body decides whether to approve any course study pertaining to sex education per recent legislation. Public comment may include written comments, oral comments and comments submitted electronically.
Should the Crane Governing Board decide to adopt this program and have the Yuma County Health Department educators present this curriculum, the program would be offered to students in the 8th grade.
- To see developer’s website and information: https://wymancenter.org/
- To see the digital copy of the Wyman Curriculum, you must create a login & password: https://view.protectedpdf.com/portal/wymancenter
- Please note the Facilitators Guide (Grey Book) will be displayed but it is not a part of the curriculum
- For questions please call Gloria Coronado (928) 317-4580
TOP® lessons selected are an Abstinence only adaptation
- Learning About Myself Teal Book
- Connecting With Others Blue Book
- Building My Skills Purple Book