Welcome to the Crane Elementary School District Academic Support/Federal Programs Office, where we provide a variety of support services to a unique population of students within our District. The goal of our department is to ensure academic success for all students.
The Office of Federal Programs offers the Migrant Education Program and McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance to qualifying students (please review specific tabs for more information). Our office provides the following support services to students:
- Assist with student attendance
- Assessment Data Collection
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- Grant Allocations, Applications and Budgets of the following:
- Title I Part A
- Title IIA, Improvement of Teacher Quality
- Title III/EL
- Quality First/PDG (Preschool)
- School Improvement Program/School Resource Officer
- Notary Service
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act Implementation
- Affidavits of Shared Residence
To determine eligibility for any of these services, please contact our office and we would be happy to assist you.