The payroll department is responsible for over 700 district employees. The payroll department is also responsible for:
- Setting up direct deposits
- Withholding proper taxes and establishing authorized deductions
- Answering employee and departmental inquiries
- Collecting and disbursing garnishments, tax liens, and child support
- Issuing earnings, statements, and W-2s
- Reviewing all payroll payment requests for accuracy
Kronos Timecard Platform (Effective July 1st, 2020)
To access Kronos, please click here.
For additional information regarding Kronos, please click here.
Employee Online-Business Plus
The District utilizes Employee Online to provide you with your W-2, 1095-C and check stubs.
To access Employee Online, please click here.
If you have specific questions about Payroll, accessing your Employee Online or Kronos account, please email the department at email@example.com.
If you are interested in deferred compensation through our voluntary
403(b) plan, please contact us, and we'd be happy to assist, or you may also visit the WebEdPortal for more information.
Calendars - Forms - Reference Guides