Happy Friday Crane Family,
- The Crane Mitigation Plan (ENG & SPAN) is available online at www.craneschools.org.
- Check our "Latest News" website section to keep up-to-date with everything at Crane Schools.
- Special Governing Board Meeting: Monday, February 1, 2021 at 5 p.m.
- The Governing Board has decided that students should remain in remote learning for the remainder of January 2021, given the substantial community transmission of COVID-19 in Yuma County. The board, along with Crane leadership - with guidance from the Crane COVID-19 Investigative Team and the Yuma County Health Department - are reviewing the metrics daily to be able to make informed decisions that will benefit our learning community.
- During the special board meeting, the governing board will review metrics and discuss a possible return to in-person learning.
- Attendees must wear a mask.
- Open Enrollment- Join Crane School District!
- Click HERE for more information.
- We're Hiring! - Check out our job postings HERE.
- Superintendent's January Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/4f1e70248586/superintendent-newsletter-january-2021
Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you!