New Parent : https://crane.apscc.org/PXP2_OEN_login.aspx
Existing/Former Parent : https://crane.apscc.org/PXP2_Login.aspx
Need Help Registering?
Documents Needed for Registration
Parents, register your student(s) for one of our Crane District schools. You'll need to click on the link above that pertains to you and complete the registration packet in ParentVue. If you live outside the Crane School District boundaries, you will need to complete the Open Enrollment form during the online registration process. Please have the following information available when you start the registration process.
- Home Address
- Home or Work Phone
- Parent's Names
- Emergency Contact Information
- Home Language Survey Form
- Immunization records
- Special Education needs
- Birth Certificate
You must also supply the following documents. Due to COVID-19, we are currently accepting digital scans of the originals through the online registration portal. When our facilities reopen, we'll ask that you supply the school with the original documents for vertification of authenticity, we'll make copies, and return the originals to you:
- Your student's birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Report Card
- Withdrawal Slip
- Proof of Residency (must provide one of the following):
- Valid Arizona driver's license, Arizona identification card or motor vehicle registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
- Real estate property deed or mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Residential lease or rental agreement (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing)
- Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
- Bank or credit card statement
- W-2 wage statement
- Payroll stub
- Certificate of Tribal enrollment (506 form) or other ID issued by recognized tribe located in AZ
- Other documentation from a state, tribal or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans' Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
- Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families).
* For members of the armed services, the provision of verifiable documentation does not serve as a declaration of official residency for income tax or other legal purposes. Armed service members may utilize a temporary on-base billeting facility as the address for proof of residency.
You may also reach out to the Registrar of the school, directly.
School Registrar Contact Information
REGISTRAR CONTACT INFORMATION
Crane Middle School (Grades: 7-8)
Centennial Middle School (Grades: 7-8)
Gary A. Knox Elementary School (Grades: PS-6)
Gowan Science Academy (Grades: K-8)
H.L. Suverkrup Elementary School (Grades: K-6)
Mesquite Elementary School (Grades: K-6)
Pueblo Elementary School (Grades: PS-6)
Ronald Reagan Elementary School (Grades: K-6)
Salida del Sol Elementary School (Grades: PS-6)
Valley Horizon Elementary School (Grades: K-6)
Great Beginnings Preschool (Grades: PS)
Crane iLearning Academy (Online Academy, Grades: K-8)
Marcy Van Horn
Marcy Van Horn
If you are unable to reach any of the above, you may contact Ana Alfaro, Lead Registrar at 928-373-3409 or via email to AAlfaro@craneschools.org. Please note that some staff members may be working remotely and responses could be delayed.
Open Enrollment Information
Crane Elementary School District is an open enrollment district according to the provisions set forth in Arizona Revised Statutes 15-816 and District Governing Board policy JFB. Specifics regarding this policy are available at the District Office.
Open enrollment means to allow resident transfer students to enroll in any school within the School District, to allow students to enroll in any school located within other school districts in this state, and to allow nonresident students to enroll in any school within the District.
Resident transfer student means a resident student who is enrolled in or seeking enrollment in a school that is within the School District but outside the attendance area of the student's residence.
Nonresident student means a student who resides in this state and is enrolled in or seeking enrollment in a school district other than the school district in which the student resides.
District resident students may enroll in another school district or in another school within this District. Resident transfer students and nonresident students may enroll in schools within this District, subject to the procedures contained in the documents below.