For over 100 years, the Crane Elementary School District has been committed to providing the highest quality education to every student in preschool through eighth grade. We are very proud of the high standards of academic achievement attained by our students and staff. The mission of Crane Schools is to grow a community of curious change-makers through innovative problem solving. We offer excellent learning institutions comprised of 10 brick-and-mortar schools, 1 dedicated preschool, and 1 online learning academy. We look forward to having you join the Crane Family!
- Home Address
- Home or Work Phone
- Parent Names
- Emergency Contact Information
- Home Language Survey Form
- Immunization records
- Special Education needs
- Birth Certificate
Documents Needed for RegistrationYou must also supply the following documents. Due to COVID-19, we are currently accepting digital scans of the originals through the online registration portal. When our facilities reopen, we'll ask that you supply the school with the original documents for verification of authenticity, we'll make copies, and return the originals to you:
- Your student's birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Report Card
- Withdrawal Slip
- Proof of Residency (must provide one of the following):
- Resident transfer student is a student who resides within the boundaries of Crane Elementary School District and is enrolled in or seeking enrollment in a school that is within the school district but outside the attendance area of the student's residence.
- Nonresident student means a student who resides in this state and outside the boundaries of Crane Elementary School District and is enrolled in or seeking enrollment in a school district other than the school district in which the student resides.
|Gary A. Knox ES||Gowan Science Academy||H.L. Suverkrup ES||
|Ronald Reagan ES||Salida del Sol ES||Valley Horizon ES|
- Who have properly completed and submitted applications; and
- Who meet admission standards.
- exhibits good school attendance;
- demonstrates academic effort;
- displays appropriate school behavior as defined by the student handbook.
Registrar Contact Information
Marcy Van Horn