Happy Friday Crane Family,
We hope you had a great week! Here are the updates for the past few weeks.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available online at www.craneschools.org and on every Crane school webpage. Updates to the plan will be notated on page 1 of the Mitigation Plan.
- Effective on April 14, 2022, the District will no longer report all confirmed cases to the health department.
- Effective April 15, 2022, the District will no longer report active cast counts. For updated information on COVID-19 in Yuma County, please visit the county's website: LINK
- Effective immediately, the District will send out informational mass emails, including COVID-19 information, as needed, rather than on a biweekly basis.
- The Crane Mitigation Plan is available in English and Spanish
- 2022 YUMA COUNTY ELECTION INFORMATION GUIDE
- Includes important voter registration election information, voting locations, details about voter identification requirements and much more.
- LINK TO GUIDE: https://www.yumacountyaz.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/49566/637855433525967452
- MID-TERM REPORT CARD
- April 27, 2022
- CAMP CRANE SUMMER PROGRAM
- The District will host the Camp Crane summer program at various schools, in conjunction with 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC), this summer.
- The program is available to students who will be entering 1st - 8th grade in the 22-23 school year.
- To learn more and enroll your child(ren): LINK
- Please keep in mind that Pueblo Elementary has different camp dates, and Gary A. Knox Elementary is hosting a 21st CCLC program only.
- Please enroll by May 2nd.
- SAFETY REMINDER: Please help us keep our learning community safe and healthy.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Clean and disinfect commonly used areas and surfaces.
- Stay home when sick. If a student is at school and not feeling well, please have them let a teacher know that they feel ill.
- We highly encourage the use of face masks when indoors.
- Symptoms to watch out for:
Have a wonderful weekend!
FOLLOW US! Want to keep up-to-date on Crane News? We're on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and our Website!