Happy Friday Crane Family,
- The Crane Mitigation Plan (ENG & SPAN) is available online at www.craneschools.org. Please review weekly for updates.
- We have made updates regarding face coverings for fully vaccinated staff members and the suspension of sports activities for the remainder of the school year.
- Crane Summer Camp Opportunities (Free):
Summer Program Eligible Students Contact Person More info. Camp Crane All K-7 students currently enrolled in Crane Schools
Migrant Summer School Current K-7 Crane Migrant Students
https://www.craneschools.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1905814&type=d&pREC_ID=2049912 ESS Summer School Limited to Crane ESS students with Extended School Year (ESY) in their current IEP Londa Scott, (928) 373-3451 21st Century Summer School Students currently enrolled and participating in 21st Century programs at Salida del Sol and Gary A. Knox Elementary Schools
Salida del Sol Elem., (928) 373-5600
Gary A. Knox Elem., (928) 373-5500
**Pueblo and Valley Horizon will not be having 21st Century Summer Programs this year.
- Open Enrollment: Interested families can now register their child to attend a Crane School.
- For more information, visit our website.
- You can even register online!
- Want to take a School Tour? Schedule one at (928) 373-3400.
- Tax Credit Donation: It's Tax Season! You can help make a difference for our students. The State of Arizona will give you a dollar-for-dollar credit for up to $400. Learn more.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!