COMMON PTO MYTHS:
PTO is just for stay-at-home moms.
The PTO is for everyone! The PTO likes seeing diversity in their members. Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, guardians, and staff. The PTO would love to see you at the next meeting!
I don’t have time for PTO.
The PTO does not ask for much. Maybe an hour or two a month. Being on the PTO does not mean you are obligated to help at all events. You can volunteer for the times you are available, as little or as much as you would like.
PTO has all the help they need.
FALSE! The more the merrier. The PTO continues to need volunteers for various events, fundraisers, and committees year-round. The PTO needs you! Without you, the PTO is not possible.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the PTO:
10. Meet families with children the same age as your own.
9. Become a bigger part of your child’s early learning experiences.
8. Help raise money for a great cause- Your child’s education!
7. Get to know the teachers and staff at your child’s school.
6. Meet and talk to your child’s Principal and school administrators.
5. Create, plan and execute fun events for the whole family.
4. Get a break from your hectic household routine.
2. Seeing your efforts pay offin the smile of your child’s face.
1. WE NEED YOU!