2013-2014 District Goals
District Performance Goals
GOAL 1: STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
- During the 2013-2014 school year the Crane District will effectively use all available District resources to earn a Letter Grade of “A” by meeting and/or exceeding the following standards:
- Percent Passing – The combined percentage of all FAY students in grades 3-8 passing the AIMS and AIMS A in reading and math will meet or exceed 74%.
- Total Growth Points –The District will earn 60 points or greater on the combined median percentile rank for all students and the bottom 25%.
- ELL Reclassification - District will earn 3 ELL bonus points by meeting or exceeding the state reclassification standard.
- FFB Additional Points - District will earn 3 additional FFB points by meeting or exceeding the state standard.
- Total Points - District will earn 140 points or more on the AZ A-F Letter Grade.
- Strengthen Instruction For All Students – Throughout the 2013-2014 year students will receive effective, rigorous, differentiated instruction and intervention through:
- District-wide professional development for all teachers on the AZ Common Core Standards and the Pedogological Shifts in English Language Arts and Mathematics.
- Provide Intervention Programs for Struggling Students – Throughout the 2013-2014 year struggling students will receive instruction and intervention in reading and mathematics based on individual prescriptive results from Galileo Assessments.
- Make Data-driven Instructional Decisions based on the results of continuous assessment of student learning, through:
- DIBELS, Beyond Textbooks formative assessments and Galileo CBAS l, ll, lll and Quarterly Benchmark assessments
Goal 2: PARENT AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Parent and Customer Service – By June 2014 district leaders will show growth in customer service ratings for their departments as measured by:
- The district’s annual student, staff and parent satisfaction surveys.
- Increased parent communication using the ParentVue component of Synergy for student assignments and grades
Goal 3: DISTRICT RESOURCES
- Prioritize District Resources – By June 2014 the district will prioritize efforts to increase capacity for instructional technology as measured by a combination of:
- Acquiring additional wireless capabilities at sites
- Developing a bonding plan for technology and capital acquisitions
- Conducting a study of certified and classified salary comparison