The payroll department is responsible for over 700 district employees. The payroll department is also responsible for:
- Setting up direct deposits
- Withholding proper taxes and establishing authorized deductions
- Answering employee and departmental inquiries
- Collecting and disbursing garnishments, tax liens, and child support
- Issuing earnings, statements, and W-2s
- Reviewing all payroll payment requests for accuracy
The District utilizes Employee Online to provide you with your W-2, 1095-C and check stubs.
To access Employee Online, please click here
Timecard Online (Effective July 1st, 2018)
To access Business Plus/Timecard Online, please click here
For additional information regarding Timecard online, please click here
If you have specific questions about Payroll or accessing your Employee Online portal, please email the department at email@example.com
If you are interested in deferred compensation through our voluntary
403(b) plan, please contact us, and we'd be happy to assist, or you may also visit the WebEdPortal
for more information.