I am happy to be teaching 5th grade at Rancho Viejo School this year. I have 17 years of teaching experience altogether.
I was born and raised here in Yuma, AZ. I graduated from Yuma High School , and then worked towards my teaching degree at AWC and NAU-Yuma.
I've been married for almost 17 yrs, and have two boys, ages 16 and 12 yrs old.
Things I enjoy doing are camping, exploring the desert trails, and taking weekend trips to San Diego.
Again, I am looking forward to a fantastic year here at Rancho Viejo!
WHAT'S GOING ON IN MRS. NAVARRO'S CLASS?
- We are reviewing expectations and procedures
- We are learning and practicing classroom rules
- We are participating in Class and Team Builder activities
- We are using iPads productively
- We are learning new things everyday!