Our digital transformation efforts are moving our learning community beyond traditional methods of school to personalize and differentiate instruction for our young learners.
Technology Integration Continues
* Each student has a personal iPad
* Teachers are continuously learning new ways to provide modern learning opportunities for our children.
* The “3 Rs” – reading, writing, and arithmetic are intertwined with the 4 Cs – creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration.
* Learning and teaching have begun moving beyond the confines of classroom walls and school buildings.
* Online programs now provide learning opportunities for most of our school community 24/7 each day of the year.